Terms & Conditions
- All dogs must be registered and assessed with Mansfield Doggy Day care prior to booking any daycare services.
- Only dogs considered to be well socialised, who enjoy the company of other dogs and people, are suitable for joining Mansfield Doggy Day care.
- Please note that not all dogs are suitable.
- Dogs with behaviour or aggression issues will not be accepted.
- Female dogs who come into season will not be able to attend Mansfield Doggy Day care for the duration of their season (2 – 3 weeks).
- Written consent is required if you would like your dog to be walked off the lead during our dog walking service away from our centre.
- All dogs accepted must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate, or or evidence of recent Titre test.
- All dogs accepted require to be wormed and de-flead regularly.
- In the unlikely event of your dog being involved in an accident or in an emergency, Mansfield Doggy Day care will take your dog to Forest Veterinary Surgery, 5 Terrace Road, Mansfield, NG18 2BP
- Puppies from 8 weeks are welcome – please discuss this with your vet.
- All dogs in our care must wear collars with I.D. tags
- We expect all dogs to wear a normal flat collar and lead. Choke chains, check chains, prong collars or other punitive methods are not allowed.
- If no payment is received Mansfield Doggy Day care reserve the right to refuse your dog and will contact, you to inform you of this.
- Mansfield Doggy Day care will not accept responsibility for the death, injury or illness of your dog. You are strongly advised to insure your pet for all eventualities.
- Mansfield Doggy Day care reserves the right to refuse or terminate the contract of any dog or owner who displays aggressive, destructive or unreasonable behaviour.
- Each dog must book in for daycare a minimum of once every two weeks to help keep them familiar with our environment.
- If a dog is absent for longer than two weeks without special reason, he or she may be required to attend another assessment, which will be charged at £5. *Special circumstances such as holidays, changes at work and illnesses will be taken into consideration and reviewed on an individual basis.
Mansfield Doggy Day care Cancellation Policy:
- Full refund if cancelled more than 1 weeks prior to booking
- 50% refund if cancelled 48 hours prior to booking
- No refund if cancelled within 24 hours or less prior to booking.
Refer A Friend Program
- Credit will only be added to the accounts of both the referee and the referred following the first paid booking of either our daycare services or home services.
- Credit may only be used towards daycare services and home services.
- Credit may not be exchanged for money or goods under any circumstances.
- Credit may not be transferred to another individual or group.
- Credit will not be applied when the referred individual lives at the same address as the referee.
- Mansfield Doggy Day Care Ltd reserves the right to change the value of the credit reward without notice however this will not effect already accumulated credit.
Version - May 2020