Terms & Conditions
- All dogs must be registered and assessed with Mansfield Doggy Day care prior to booking any daycare services.
- Only dogs considered to be well socialised, who enjoy the company of other dogs and people, are suitable for joining Mansfield Doggy Day care.
- Please note that not all dogs are suitable.
- Dogs with behaviour or aggression issues will not be accepted.
- Female dogs who come into season will not be able to attend Mansfield Doggy Day care for the duration of their season (2 – 3 weeks).
- Written consent is required if you would like your dog to be walked off the lead during our dog walking service away from our centre.
- All dogs accepted must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate, or or evidence of recent Titre test.
- All dogs accepted require to be wormed and de-flead regularly.
- In the unlikely event of your dog being involved in an accident or in an emergency, Mansfield Doggy Day care will take your dog to Forest Veterinary Surgery, 5 Terrace Road, Mansfield, NG18 2BP
- Puppies from 8 weeks are welcome – please discuss this with your vet.
- All dogs in our care must wear collars with I.D. tags
- We expect all dogs to wear a normal flat collar and lead. Choke chains, check chains, prong collars or other punitive methods are not allowed.
- If no payment is received Mansfield Doggy Day care reserve the right to refuse your dog and will contact, you to inform you of this.
- Mansfield Doggy Day care will not accept responsibility for the death, injury or illness of your dog. You are strongly advised to insure your pet for all eventualities.
- Mansfield Doggy Day care reserves the right to refuse or terminate the contract of any dog or owner who displays aggressive, destructive or unreasonable behaviour.
Mansfield Doggy Day care Cancellation Policy:
- Full refund if cancelled more than 1 weeks prior to booking
- 50% refund if cancelled 48 hours prior to booking
- No refund if cancelled within 24 hours or less prior to booking.
Refer A Friend Program
- Credit will only be added to the accounts of both the referee and the referred following the first paid booking of either our daycare services or home services.
- Credit may only be used towards daycare services and home services.
- Credit may not be exchanged for money or goods under any circumstances.
- Credit may not be transferred to another individual or group.
- Credit will not be applied when the referred individual lives at the same address as the referee.
- Mansfield Doggy Day Care Ltd reserves the right to change the value of the credit reward without notice however this will not effect already accumulated credit.
Version - May 2020